January 17, 2020
  • 2:51 pm BREAKING Obama Training Army & DHS To Kill Christians!
  • 12:51 pm Box of Toys Military Toys Toy Guns for Kids Toy Weapons Army
  • 10:51 am Who Can Keep The Soldier Alive The Longest? (PROS Vs. AMATEURS Ghost Recon)
  • 8:51 am Military Kids Get a Christmas Surprise While Dad is Away
  • 7:51 am Chinese soldiers assassinate Japanese experts to seize classified information!Jagged soldier 12
U.S. Air Force Careers part 1


when you think of the Air force you think of planes and pilots
“fighter one cleared for take off unrestricted climb to flight level
250 and sfiles”. “The men and women
of the US Air force are over 300,000 strong only 4% are pilots so what are the other 96% up to.”

Tony wyaad

RELATED ARTICLES

18 COMMENTS

  1. StaySavage Posted on November 11, 2012 at 8:20 am

    Pursuing to make it.

    Reply
  2. apolloman62285 Posted on February 7, 2013 at 7:55 am

    it was in part one para rescue is also CSAR it stands for combat search and rescue which is the main job of Pj's/ Para Rescue jumpers as there called there are several ways PJ are deployed they can be on CSAR Choppers or C-130 they are the Air forces special forces they can also deploy with JTacs depending on the misson.

    Reply
  3. apolloman62285 Posted on February 7, 2013 at 8:01 am

    but primary pj's are combat medics that's there true craft.

    Reply
  4. Brandan Mentch Posted on May 11, 2013 at 7:47 am

    i think so or it can be combat control

    Reply
  5. apolloman62285 Posted on May 12, 2013 at 8:46 am

    Brandan i said that PJ's can deploy with Jtacs(Combat Controllers) Jtacks is what combat controllers are really called. But yeah that one part in part one is on para rescue C- SAR although i think i did forget to put in combat control in either video.

    Reply
  6. apolloman62285 Posted on May 12, 2013 at 8:59 am

    wow i didn't realize what you where asking my apology no the second career that showed and showed the defensor fortis shield is Security Forces the job i am going for.

    Reply
  7. apolloman62285 Posted on May 12, 2013 at 9:01 am

    para rescue was the 3rd job

    Reply
  8. marineman1124 Posted on May 27, 2013 at 1:03 am

    What was the job that had to do with explosions. Is that eod

    Reply
  9. apolloman62285 Posted on May 28, 2013 at 1:30 am

    Yes Sir Explosive Ordnance Disposal my brother in law did this job when he was deployed to Iraq not to knock other branches but my brother in law said the Army, Marines and a few Navy eod's he had worked with where only given a helmet and flack jacket when they had to manually dismount to detonate the bomb. The Air force eod's like him where the only ones who had full bomb suit so if this is what you want to do explorer it more.

    Reply
  10. BlindBlannche Posted on June 4, 2013 at 2:03 am

    you cant become a civilian Fire fighter without being an EMT so youd have to take that after AF

    Reply
  11. apolloman62285 Posted on June 4, 2013 at 2:19 pm

    true or if you have prior fire fighter experience before entering the Air Force although that career in the Air Force is fairly hard to get because they rarely have openings that ive seen so that is why i have decided myself that i am going in the Oregon Air Guard as Security Forces hardly that many people want that job.

    Reply
  12. apolloman62285 Posted on June 21, 2013 at 10:25 pm

    no its not its from old Air Force commercials i know because I've seen them all and before they had rolled these infomercials late night to try to convince people to join the Air Force and they also use to show a lot of air guard commercials.

    Reply
  13. apolloman62285 Posted on June 21, 2013 at 10:29 pm

    imax may have similar 3d scenes but no this is not from imax.

    Reply
  14. Troy Posted on September 9, 2013 at 5:34 pm

    I've seen Red Flag and most of this is definitely from that movie.

    Reply
  15. Troy Posted on September 9, 2013 at 5:38 pm

    ..at least up until the defensor fortis logo.

    Reply
  16. Ty Smith Posted on May 29, 2016 at 4:02 pm

    What do you have to score on the ASVAB to get the SF as your MOS? I always wanted to do Military Police.

    Reply
  17. apolloman62285 Posted on May 30, 2016 at 1:56 am

    Hey ty you too are looking into a career field I want to get into as far as security forces goes you need to score at lease 36 or higher to even get into the Airforce period and last I heard from my recruiter he had said you need a 34 in General to get Security forces hope that helps if not I suggest getting in touch with your local recruiter.

    Reply
  18. Ricky Matthews Posted on June 19, 2016 at 4:19 pm

    The other 96 percent is kicking ass 😂

    Reply
LEAVE A COMMENT