– Everything that I learned
in the Navy is not built for this game at all. (upbeat music) My name is Jonathan Dock Farrow, I was a Corpsman in the United States Navy serving with the United
States Marine Corps. – I am Lisa. I was an
Intelligence Specialist. – I was a medic, the guy who
patched you up if you got shot. – I served in Virginia Beach, Bahrain and on the USS Bonhomme Richard. – The last time that I played Battleship, we’ll say 25 years ago. – 1984 was the last time
I played, nope, 1986. – I’m gonna won, simply because I’m Doc. – I was actually stationed on a ship, so I think I’m gonna kick his ass. (dramatic music) – [Jonathan] Great. – Let’s do it. – [Jonathan] You’ll never
think to shoot me there. – Somebody’s gonna lose his fleet. – This is not strategically
how a carrier group would be by the way. – And you know this how? – [Jonathan] Well, how would you know? – I was on an amphibious
assault ship. Ready? (laughing) B2. – [Jonathan] Direct hit. – (claps) Yes! (laughs) – D4. – Miss. As I suspected. – [Jonathan] I’m sorry what was that? – Hit. – Direct hit, okay, great. – [Lisa] Direct hit. – Sweet. I’m chasing after ya. I’m adjusting fire. – D2, I’m already gonna put it in there. – D2.
– [Lisa] Yes. – It’s my shot, right? – Time’s a wasting.
– [Jonathan] Okay. (laughing) F8. – Miss. – I’m sorry.
– [Lisa] E2. – You sank my battleship. (beeping) (Lisa laughing)
– [Jonathan] Oh, it’s funny? – Pruned your ass. You got your (beep) together now? – My (beep) always been together. I don’t know what you’re talking about. – You sunk my patrol boat! (beeping)
– [Jonathan] That’s right. – Miss. – Miss. – Miss. D5. – Hit. – (claps) Yes. Miss. – Miss. – Miss. – God bless America. – You’re going down, you’re going down. – You sank my destroyer. (beeping) – How you feeling? – Dying over here. – Starting to sweat a little bit. (Lisa laughing)
– I sweat all the time, shut up. – Hit.
(Jonathan laughing) – Hit. – Hit. I wasted a missile. – [Jonathan] I know, I know. – I don’t remember this being
so stressful when I was 12. – Really? It is stressful. – G8. I sunk your battleship! (beeping) – No! You sunk my courier! – It’s a courier. – Hey! – Is he bringing packages to your ship? – Ha! I just sunk some
(beep) right there, didn’t I? – You got a direct hit. – And I know where the next one’s going. – [Lisa] No sinking is
gonna be done right now. – And guess who’s gonna be saying they sunk some (beep) next? – [Lisa] No! You sunk my battleship! – I didn’t sink your
battleship! I sank your courier! – You didn’t sink my courier. – Your carrier. – I sunk your patrol boat. – You didn’t shoot my patrol boat. – Destroyer. U Boat? – We didn’t have U Boats. – All right, we could be in 1940. – [Jonathan] The Germans had, oh, my God. (Lisa laughing) – I’m so excited. (laughing) (shouting) – What happened? What’d I say? – You sunk my destroyer. – [Jonathan] That’s right I
sunk your god damn destroyer! – Good strategy takes time. – You’re getting bombed,
you don’t have time. – E8. – Yes. J9. (shouting) (beeping)
– [Jonathan] Yes! (laughing) – You sunk my whole fleet. I went in there with a good game plan of putting the ships in the pegs. We came out victorious.
- board game
- Cruise Ship (Transit Vehicle Type)
- let's play
- Marines (Job Title)
- u.s. navy
- united states navy
- United States Navy Veterans Association (Organization)
- Veteran (Profession)
- War (Quotation Subject)